Choose the teaching strategy that works best for you! ECSI’s Standard First Aid, CPR, and AED Online Teaching Packages include lecture-style resources for traditional course delivery and engaging scenario-based resources for more interactive courses. All instructor materials are available online and can be easily downloaded for seamless offline access. The Standard First Aid, CPR, and AED Online Teaching Package contain:
- PowerPoint presentations: Comprehensive presentation materials for traditional classroom-based courses
- Active Learning resources: Flowcharts, scenarios, skill check-off sheets, skill sheets, checklists, games (think-pair-share activities)
- Skill demonstration videos: Brand new, fundamental skills footage helps students master life-saving skills
- Chapter_1 Introduction
- Chapter_2 Before Helping, Take the Appropriate Actions
- Chapter_3 Injury Emergencies
- Chapter_4 Sudden Illness
- Chapter_5 Environmental Emergencies
- Chapter_6 CPR and AED
- Chapter_7 Emergency Rescues, Moves, and Priorities
- Chapter 3: Injury Emergencies (View Now)
About the Author
With more than 38,000 members, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (aaos.org or orthoinfo.org), is the premier not-for-profit organization that provides education programs for orthopedic surgeons and allied health professionals, champions the interests of patients, and advances the highest quality of musculoskeletal health. Orthopedic surgeons and the Academy are the authoritative sources of information for patients and the general public on musculoskeletal conditions, treatments, and related issues. More than one in four Americans have bone or joint health problems, making them the greatest cause of lost workdays in the U.S. When orthopedic surgeons restore mobility and reduce pain, they help people get back to work and to independent, productive lives. Orthopedic surgeons keep this “Nation in Motion.” To learn more about the A Nation in Motion campaign, or to read hundreds of patient stories, or to submit your own story, visit ANationInMotion.org.
Only orders placed by qualified instructors will honor. Orders containing this item will not be processed until instructor status is verified.