Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals (PEPP), Online Instructor’s ToolKit contains:
- Case-Based PPT Lectures: Engaging and interactive discussions in a case-based format that are designed to enable students to apply critical knowledge and practice the patient assessment process.
- Small-Group Discussions: Experienced instructors walk students through a case in a small group environment. This format encourages discussion and participation.
- Videos: Concise one- to two-minute videos demonstrate how to perform critical skills on pediatric patients.
- Interactivities: Matching and an answer and question game encourage students to share their foundational knowledge.
- Skill Stations: Students practice skills on manikins under the guidance of instructors. This activity provides students with the opportunity to gain experience while receiving coaching from expert providers.
- Administration Guides: Guides for PEPP Course Coordinators advise how to host an engaging PEPP course.
NOTES: Only approved educators will be granted access to these resources. Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery while your educator status is verified.
About the Author