Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals (PEPP), Online Instructor’s ToolKit contains:
- Case-Based PPT Lectures: Engaging and interactive discussions in a case-based format that are designed to enable students to apply critical knowledge and practice the patient assessment process.
- Small-Group Discussions: Experienced instructors walk students through a case in a small group environment. This format encourages discussion and participation.
- Videos: Concise one- to two-minute videos demonstrate how to perform critical skills on pediatric patients.
- Interactivities: Matching and an answer and question game encourage students to share their foundational knowledge.
- Skill Stations: Students practice skills on manikins under the guidance of instructors. This activity provides students with the opportunity to gain experience while receiving coaching from expert providers.
- Administration Guides: Guides for PEPP Course Coordinators advise how to host an engaging PEPP course.
NOTES: Only approved educators will be granted access to these resources. Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery while your educator status is verified.
Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals (PEPP)
About the Author
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has approximately 64,000 members in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. Members include pediatricians, pediatric medical subspecialists, and pediatric surgical specialists. The mission of the AAP is to attain optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.