Fire service rapid intervention crews preparing for a class is easy with the resources on this CD, including:
- Fire Service Rapid Intervention Crews: Adaptable PowerPoint presentations that provide you with a powerful way to make presentations. That is educational and engaging to your students. These slides can modify and edited to meet your needs.
- Lecture outlines that provide you with complete, ready-to-use lecture outlines that include all of the topics covered in the text. Offered in Word Documents, the lecture outlines can modify and customized to fit your course.
- An electronic test bank that includes multiple-choice and scenario-based questions, and allows. You to originate tailor-made classroom tests and quizzes quickly and easily by selecting, editing, organizing, and printing a test along with an answer key, including page references to the text.
- Image and table bank that provides you with a selection of the most important images and tables found in the textbook. You can use them to incorporate more images into the PowerPoint presentations, make handouts, or enlarge a specific image for further discussion.
The resources found in the Instructor’s ToolKit CD have been formatted. So that you can seamlessly integrate them into popular course administration tools.
- Chapter 1 Basics of a Rapid Intervention Crew
- Chapter 2 Planning for a Prepared Rapid Intervention Crew
- Chapter 3 RIC On Scene: Preactivation Considerations and Actions While Staged
- Chapter 4 Activation of the RIC and Organizational Considerations
- Chapter 5 Rapid Intervention and Self-Rescue
- Chapter 6 Skills and Techniques of the Rapid Intervention Search
- Chapter 7 RIC Team Actions Once the Downed Fire Fighter Is Found
- Chapter 8 RIC Skills: Rapidly Moving a Downed Fire Fighter
- Chapter 9 RIC Stair Rescue Techniques: Variables, Challenges, and Skills
- Chapter 10 Rescuing Fire Fighters Through Windows, Over Ladders, and From Restrictive, Limited Space
- Chapter 11 Rescuing a Fire Fighter From Below Grade and Through a Hole in the Floor
- Chapter 12 Fire Fighters Trapped in Attics
- Appendix A The Multi-Purpose Prop: Purpose and Construction
- Appendix B NFPA 1407: Standard for Training Fire Service Rapid Intervention Crews, 2015 Edition Correlation Guide