eACLS™, Revised Third Edition – (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) is a highly interactive online program that provides a case-based approach to teach paramedics, nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals the advanced knowledge and skills they need to assess and manage life-threatening respiratory and cardiovascular emergencies. This program is designed to meet all of the requirements of regulatory authorities for initial and refresher advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) training in accordance with the 2015 Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
*On-site practical skills examination may be required. Please visit the eACLS website for more details before you begin the eACLS course.
Perfect for prehospital-or hospital-based healthcare professionals needing certification or recertification, eACLS™, Revised Third Edition features:
- Highly interactive activities that satisfy the knowledge requirements of ACLS training.
- Instant continuing education credits upon successful completion of the online course.
- Anytime, anywhere learning — at your own pace, and in the comfort of your home or office.
eACLS™, Revised Third Edition developed in partnership with the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), a leader in emergency medicine education and health education.
- Module_Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Module_Pulseless Electrical Activity
- Module_Tachycardia – Narrow Complex
- Module_Tachycardia – Wide Complex
- Module_Ventricular Fibrillation