|Navigate Digital Advantage Package for Critical Care Transport, Third Edition Digital Advantage Package includes:|
|Content||Instruction||Student Learning Materials|
|Virtual Mentor Lectures+|
|Soft Skill Simulations|
|++Only available when assigned by instructors.|
Critical Care Transport Digital Advantage Package, Third Edition contains up-to-date information on ground and flight transport that aligns with the latest evidence-based medicine and practices. From coverage of the latest controversies to new science and devices, this resource offers essential guidance to any health care provider training in critical care transport. The Third Edition meets the curricula of numerous critical care training programs, as well as the objectives of critical care transport certification exams such as Flight Paramedic Certification (FP-C) and Critical Care Paramedic (CPC-C) exams administered by the Board for Critical Care Transport Paramedic Certification.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
- International Association of Flight and Critical Care Providers (IAFCCP)
Content includes information specific to prehospital critical care transport, such as flight physiology, lab analysis, monitoring, and specialized devices, while standard topics like airway management, trauma, and pharmacology are covered in the context of critical care. Numerous new skills, procedures, and types of equipment have been described to reflect current practice.
Critical Care Transport Digital Advantage Package, Third Edition is the only textbook that thoroughly prepares medical professionals for certification in the field and ensures their success as vital members of a critical care transport team.
- Advantage Package: Foundational resources that prepare students to pass the National Registry Exam and enter the field better prepared to interact with the people in their community.