CPR Practice-Shields are ideal for CPR and AED training, offering cost-effective barrier protection for students sharing a manikin. Individually folded and packed in a dispenser box. Latex-free. For training only. Packed 50 per box.
Used in addition to disinfection it offers inexpensive extra barrier protection for students sharing a CPR manikin!
- NEATLY PACKAGED: CPR Savers and First Aid Supply CPR Training Face Shields for Easy Sanitation on Manikins is an important CPR training accessory for CPR instructors, or anyone practicing CPR skills. The face shields are neatly packaged in a box for easy storage, and folded in order to be easier to quickly grab during a training session.
- PREVENT CONTAMINATION: Our CPR Face Shields are designed to act as a barrier for germs in order to prevent the contamination of your CPR Manikins, as well as ensure proper hygiene while performing CPR training classes for multiple students by disposing of each used one and replacing it with a new face shield for each person.
- AFFORDABLE: Making sure your CPR equipment is properly sterilized for each new class is extremely important, but can be a consuming and expensive. With each face shield costing less than 40 cents, using CPR Savers and First Aid Supply CPR Training Face Shields can save you money and time in the long run, especially compared to the alternatives.
- EASY TO USE: Our face shields can be used on any CPR Manikin in combination with any CPR supplies at your disposal. Just place the face shield over the manikin’s mouth, and it will be ready to use immediately. Once finished, dispose of the used face shield to ensure proper hygiene during CPR training.
- IMPORTANT: About 80 percent of all out of hospital cardiac arrests occur in private residential settings. Over 1.5 million heart attacks occur each year and approximately 350,000 people die before reaching the hospital. Facts like those are found all over the place due to cardiac arrest being a leading cause of death among people, so being trained to perform CPR can possibly mean the difference between life and death for a loved one.